cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Enrollment and Adj Enrollment not showing up in ESS EHP6 portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in EHP6 with ABAP WD Benefits service. I have configured LPD_CUST and the specific services. Yet we can't see Open Enrollment or any Adjustment reason based enrollment links in ESS. Is there any specific configuration id or proxy class need to be maintained for this ?

Thanks

Sanghamitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check if the business function HCM_ESS_WDA_2 is actived..

Check the BADI HRESS_MENU specifically if the standard implementation HRESS_BENEFITS_AREA_PAGE is being called.

Also the pernr should have General benefits infotype (0171) maintained..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for these pointers. Looks like BADI HRESS_MENU is the issue. We have a custom Menu i.e ZESS and that's assigned to the role. Looks like I have to modify the Badi to call the custom menu ?

Thanks

Sanghamitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Still no luck. The Badi has been implemented and active. We have a custom Role/Menu. However not sure where it is used.Right now in Benefits page in portal, we can see the Benefits Participation, Dependent etc links but not Open Enrollment or Open Enrollment Print version or New Hire enrollment. My PERNR has a valid IT171 and IT378 with reason code as OPEN.

In my application parameter in LPD_CUST, for Open Enrollment I have maintained BEN_EVENT=OPEN.

What is missing ? Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Sanghamitra

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The BAdI would be called for application alias BEN_FILTER. For open enrollment applications set the application alias as BEN_FILTER. If you are using the standard implementation HRESS_BENEFITS_AREA_PAGE, then have look at method CHECK_ISVISIBLE.

May be some debugging could help here, because this BAdi is the one which controls dynamic rendering of ESS menu..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks ! It was with Badi heck the BADI HRESS_MENU. We implemented it and now its working fine.

Thanks

Sanghamitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanghamitra,

I am trying to implement the BADI.

Do I have to make any modification to the methods or just implemenation of BADI would work.

I dont see any of the benefits enrollment screen or the plans , I can only see the first two steps

Thanks,

Sandee

former_member656014
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandee,

Have you gotten resolution to your issue of missing enrollment steps?  We are experiencing the same issue.  When we begin Open Enrollment we do not see any benefit enrollmentsteps.

Thanks,

Connie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanghamitra,

How were you able to solve this issue. We are having the same issue . I checked the BADI and all of its implementations are active. Standard New Hire enrollment is showing up but not the adjustment reasons.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Answers (0)