cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dilbert's take on Gamification

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/100000/80000/2000/800/182837/182837.strip.print.gif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe fair use covers "posted for the purpose of commentary", so we should be good at least in the US. And in Brazil everything goes apparently.

Thanks for sharing!

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope I'm not going to have to rain on your parade here for the improper use of copy right material.  Is there a badge for alleged copyright abuse?

I know a number of folks who have earned those in spades.

Thanks for the laugh.  Now back to my missions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to imply that Dilbert is copyright for sharing because ther is no copyrights stamp? It is a trademark itself and free in the net.

If this is original Henriquebert then he could have sold it to Dilbert first, as it would definately be a big hit...;-)

Cheers;

Julius

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember getting my own hand slapped for posting a Dilbert strip in a blog.  Just 'sayin. I think that thin little column of print between the last bands on the strip is where it is embedded.

When I went to the site I noticed a link that said: License me.  I clicked it: http://universaluclick.com/licensing_permissions/one_time_rights

My eyes aren't sharp enough to see what the words say on the embedded text.

any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, possibly that would be a legal way to have this thread removed...

Cheers,

Julius

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No devious motives..... and I won't get any points or badges for doing this so few incentives.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LOL. It was originally written by , Dilbert just copied it. 🙂

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You forgot I am in Brazil and I get to do whatever I want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ha ha

I have a question, Can i put my SCN points, Badges, position in the community Leaderboard, etc in Resume?!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

A couple of thousand folks tried that but got addicted and ended up as "S-zombies". (see the "SCN urban dictionary").

Rather try to build a real reputation with poeple who have real questions and discussable topics. the rest is just points noise... 😞

Cheers,

Julius

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the morning laugh!!!

How timely!

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for sharing. Like it (sic!).

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

ditto.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you (that should be enough to get me one of the ribbons, right? Although "." would suffice too...).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Super 😉