cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added custom AET field to selection params how to write the code on get_dynamic_query_result( ) to get the result based on the custom search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

1) i have created one AET field.. in opportunity details tab.. in BO type : customer_h

2) Added this custom field in selection params of opportunity search view...

next how to get the result based on the custom search including my custom field...

i guess i need to write the code in genil class-->get+dynamic_query_result( ) method... but i dont know how to achieve this...

Kindly send me some sample coding for one custom search filed in selection params... its bit urgent.. friends... help me out..

Sandya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

most guides for SAP CRM Web UI Business Transaction Search Enhancement tell you how to implement a BADI or how to hack the search query object even in cases you just want to add some simple fields as search criteria or result list field.

Because I don´t wanted to develop in cases it is not needed, I searched for a better solution. And I found it. I hope my solution will help you too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/business-transaction-search-enhancement/

Kind regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

You can Maintain Dynamic access sentry in CRMC_REPDY table for your newly generated field in customer_h.

Gave billow values........

Selection Field = ZZSEARCH_FIELD (Add this field to Search attribute structure through append structure )

Fld Name in Database = CUSTOMER_H~ZZXXXXXX(AET Ganarated field in Customer_h table)

Dynamic Access Name = DYN_CUSTOMER_H

And save the table.

Regards

Vijay

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

The better approch is to go with implementation of BADI.

The BADI useful for your requirement is: CRM_BADI_RF_Q1O_PREPARE

Regards,

Karthik.