cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on webservice call from PB12.5 Classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two webservices which I call from PB 12.5 using Easy Soap engine, both the webservices are inhouse developed.

One of the webservices call works perfectly fine, The methods within the webservice  gets exposed and the call is successful, while the second webservice I have problems in getting the method exposed -

While trying to use the webservice using Proxy wizard using the URL gives the error "Cannot parse the WSDL file"

When I save the wsdl to my local and use the webservice proxy wizard, I get all the methods exposed, but when the I pass the endpoint and call the method, I get error - "Unknown Error"

I can view the wsld in browser.

When I use .net Engine, all the enumerated datatypes gets corrupted,String gets converted to long, few parameters get clubbed to one array structure (attached file Webservice Structure.jpg)

My question is -

Why do I get an error when I try to call the proxy wizard using the URL? How can I resolve this issue using Easy Soap engine?

Why is .Net engine not able to convert the enumerated datatype.

Please let me know if you need me to put the snippet of both the WSDL. This has become a high priority.

Thanks in advance

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It hard to tell without seeing the actual WSDL.  Note, not a snippet of the WSDL, but the entire WSDL for both services.