cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation date of condition type between two periods.

0 Kudos

Experts,

Please let me know how to find out the creation date of condition type between two periods.

Ex: I want to the know the newly created conditions in a particular period

01.01.2013 to 30.03.2013

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

Did you check to activate Looging in table T685T as per my last reply.

As per SAP this should activate change/ creation logging for condtion type. which you can check via report as I mentioned or using Tcode SCU1..

But activating logging for condtion type change may slow your system.

Please check and let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE16N Check table KONH-ERDAT

Provide KSCHL in KONH  and get ERDAT and add on to that if you want to check any condition record creation date for particular condition type then  go to VK13 check "status information Button"

Regards,

Atiq

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

For getting Condtion Type change date, as per my understanding logging should be active.

I analysed your requirement and as per my understanding it is possible to get condtion type creaation or change log. Please check below screen shot for details:

But this change log will only come in this report if table is active for change log.

like you can see in above screenshot T685T is not active for change log.

in SE11, table T685T

As per my understanding you can activate this tick to get log. Please check with your ABAP and Basis team.

Once this log is active you should be able to get change log of customization in report RSVTPROT.

Regards

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

One more addtion on my above reply:

1. as per my understanding this T685T logging will activate change log in all types of condtion types like Output, price .....  and can make system slow.

2. You can also check Transport request created to update / change / create condtions by same way, by default it shows all transport request created by you to change/ create condtion types.

Check below screen shot:

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to others suggestions, you can also check in NAST table in SE16

Input the application as V1 for sales and Distribution

and Created on Date as per your required Range and execute

you will get the list of all the condition records for each condition type

you can filter based on the condition type

regardfs,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share what you got results with above details by NAST table with SE16 .

Note : Please consider Mozzam Post to get the results .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi

Please share what you got results with above details by NAST table with SE16 .?

This is used to see details related to OUTPUT

Please consider Mozzam Post to get the results?

I have tried SQVI and not able to get the data related to new condition types but I am able to see the data related to condition records for a particular period 

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran

I got your point. SQVI was suggested to see condition records but since you are looking for creation date of condition type so it won't help you.

I have checked in T685 and all its relevant tables and I came to know that system don't save created on date for IMG documents. Its a new thing for me and I am surprised to see this that system dont maintain this date eve for all IMG activities. I have checked for acess sequence, sale order and some other IMG activities but system don't maintain this date.

I am looking into this issue and will update you if I get some solution. Meanwhile can you share why you want this date. This is different and strange requirement because IMG activities can not be performed by end users then what is the purpose to see condition types in givven time period?

Thank$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry to not understanding properly in first instance .Now ,I got your requirement .Actually,when you are going to customize a new condition type in SAP then you will be get one TR request to capture that condition type creation in SAP. We can see on which date we have released / customized that TR's in SE09 by double clicking on TR's .

Condition Table and Access Sequence - Workbench Request

Condition Type - Customize Request

Note : As I know ,I have explained above way.I think,we dont have any another option to see these creation date in SAP except this way .Please wait some time to get more opinions on this from users .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

REQUIREMENT  :We need to add all the new condition types in one of the reports.

Regards

Kiran

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

You can get newly created conditions in Query report using SQVI. You want to get in query report or ABAP? If this is ABAP then use table KONH and get DATAB and DATBI in selection along with other fields which you want.

Let me know if you don't get my point.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

As per your question you want to see created date of Condition record, then go to VK13 and Put your combination and click on header Data(Shift +F6), after that you can see Created by and created on from Trchnical data section.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I would like to know the condition type creation date,not condition record creation date.

Regards

Kiran

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in KONH-ERDAT in SE16N

Provide KSCHL in KONH  and get ERDAT

and add on to that if you want to check any condition record creation date for particular condition type then  go to VK13 check "status information Button"

Regards,

Krishna