cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Returns Management in EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have recently  upgraded from ECC 6.0 to EHP6. In EHP6- SD Point- shows business benefit is Advance Return Management.

Client wants to implemet the same i.e. configured Advance Return Management. I have activated business switch through help of Basics consultant.

But I do not understand the configuration part and proceess flows of advance return mangement.

Thoughts and ideas would be much appreciated.

Please guide me how can I solve the problem.

Thanks in advace for your co-opearation.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

In SFW5 and on the line for ARM there are some buttons.  This will show some details of the function and configuration required.  To be honedst this is one of SAP's best functions that they have released in the EHP's

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti/Warren,

Thanks in advance for your co-opearion.

My Client:- Manufacturing of Glass.we have rarely used return process.

While doing PGR(Movement type - 651), Stock is lying in Returns, after that use movement type 453 transfer posting from Returns to Unrestricted use. if it is damage then unrestricted use to Scrap(movement type - 551).

Regards,

Manoranjan.

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

So what is your question!

ARM is big in the "process" and most of my previous clients have always wanted a simpler process flow. For example the QI result is just loaded into a text field in the sales orcer line item and another Z ABAP report then executes to show the results for management.

Just that I think it's a better process to show the full analysis of the returns process.  I did a review and showed some of the benefits to the client, but they aren't on EHP6 yet.  If I recvall one of the big benefits was to be able to identify during the SO entry whether the product was fautly or not.

You could also check out the standard CS process where repair orders can be created too.

Regards

Waza

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SAP help link:

- Advanced Returns Management (LO-ARM)

Hope that might assist you.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti,

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

My return process is :-

Return order( w r t billing document) - PGR - Credit memo(w r t return order).

Please guide me.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
As I understand, TCode SFW5 is used to activate ARM in EHP6
But, I agree with Warren.
If you maintain & use this proper for your complaint & return business process. This can be one of the best solution for return scenario.
  • One transaction for monitoring return to refund
  • Material Inspection for return material
  • From reverse logistic point of view, you can define follow-up activities after recieveing the goods
  • To speed up the return flow, it can automatically can create return STO, return PO, inbound & outbound deliveries, so on so forth.
  • define & determine the way or mode of refund for return to the customer
Here you can use the doc type you are using currently or you can have a new one. But, to use that you have maintain configuration.
For configuration, please follow following SPRO path:
IMG - SD - Sales - Advanced Returns Management
and
IMG - Logistics General - Advanced Returns Management
Follow following SAP Easy Access Menu Path for Customer Return Overview

Logistics - SD - Sales - Environment - Advanced Returns Management  - Display Customer Returns Overview 
Anyhow, most of the config and process flow is already well explained in SAP Help link provided earlier.
If you can guide us, for which industry you are seeking this information?
Hope that helped you.
Thanks.
Best Wishes, JP