cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer CO order financial data to initiative through Object Link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PPM Gurus,

I am using PPM 5.0 SP7

I need to transfer costs directly to an Initiative.  I am using CO Internal Orders for Items through an object link relationship and it is working perfect.

I tried to do the same for Initiatives but it does not work with the standard program /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING. Since it only runs for Items and then rolls up.

Now, from PPM functionality I already assigned the CO Order through object link relationship. So I would only need to transfer financial data. I guess that if the system allows to do the relationship, there would also be a way to transfer FI-CO data 

Do you know if there is a program that would transfer FI-CO cost to an a Initiative through an internal order object link relationship?  

Thanks.

Regards

E.Lona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lona,         

not sure, if the costs can be transfered to initiative from internal order directly . Typical scenario I known is  the costs are tranfered to items, and the rolled up to assigned intiative.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Johnny_B_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Enrique,

I have the same requirement and I was sure it will work tih initatives, but obviously it is not. Did you find a solution to load FICO data directly into the initiative ?

Kind regards,

Johannes

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Enrique,

I think it is not possible in the standard. If you check your financial integration settings it is only possible configure items or items of the initiative.

Regards