cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESO and ECC item category and account assignment integration

0 Kudos

Hello Sourcing and CLM Experts

We have a requirement to publish ESO(v9) Rfx awards and CLM contracts with specific standard ECC6 item categories and account assignments. 

We need  to create:

1.    ECC value contracts(wk doc type) in ECC with standard ECC item categories such as D(service), W(material group) and blank(standard) with standard account assignment “U”(unknown) or blank(standard) from CLM contract. 

2.  Purchase orders with standard ECC item categories such as D(service), B(blanket), and blank(standard) with standard account assignments such as unknown, order, and blank from RFx Award. 

Thank you for taking the time to share any information you have ! 

Regards,

Dawn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are 2 system properties 'enable.item.category' and  'enable.account.assignment'.. if you set them to TRUE, these fields will be available for use on the Line items. In order to add 'material goup' and other categorues to the list, use the Value list values for the Types 'item Category' and 'account assignment category'.

In the PI mappings, you should remap the 'Line_item_type_enum' <-> 'item_category' to 'item_cat' <-> 'item_category'. Do the same for account assignment category.

Prasad

0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Do you have any information on how these properties work when enabled, logic around

them, and any limitations or considerations to be aware of?  Only thing I found was note 1739336 but it doesn't give any details.  But, it does include a warning.    

Would you please explain how the material group value list values relate the the "item category' and 'account assignment' value list values ?  Couldnt follow your comment on this?

Also, curious if there is a recommended approach from SAP on how to allow the

creation of the different operational line item categories/acct assgn categories that

are core to ECC that I mentioned in my original posting that you might be aware of. 

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Dawn

Answers (0)