Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web UI Error Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm facing a problem to access WEB UI.

When I go the transaction  CRM_UI, I'm getting the blank screen in the browser with the next message:

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

http://crm.grupoxxxxx.com:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?sap-client=001&sap-sessioncmd...

The problem occurs only in the PRD server, the others clients are ok.

All services in SICF transaction are ok.

I registered my IP address  in HOST file (path: drivers>etc>host)

But the problem persist.

Any suggestion?

Immediate help will be highly appreciated.

Regards!

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check with your BASIS Team that you have all the necessary Authorizations for Web UI Display just like the pre-prod systems.

Often in the production system the users are not provided the correct authorizations and hence they might not be able to view the Web Pages.

The WEB UI Authorization Object : UIU_COMP.

You might also find the below mentioned link useful relating to Authorization Objects.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1106239

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217722
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for  all your replies.

The problem was solved. We had an error with the DNS server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your response.

The IP adress of the server was registered in the Host File. Also my user already have the CRM_UI_PROFILE.

Is important to say that my user has SAP_ALL, so It is not an authorizations problem.

Maybe I missing some service into SICF transaction.

Or do you have another tip?

The strangeness of the issue is that the other clients are working fine.The problem is only PRD.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards.

MC

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, MC.

Nothing strange about PRD. Let's make it clear that we're talking about different servers not clients. If we're talking about servers then you can easily miss some SICF services. Did you check Note 1115493 - CRM Web UI: Mandatory SICF services for CRM framework?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your help.

You're right. We have different servers for DEV, QAS and PRD, but for the last one I have reviewed all services according to the SAP NOTE Note 1115493, but all services are active.

I observed when I try to test any service the system perform the next message:

Service  Cannot Be Accessed !

Message no. SHTTP009

Diagnosis

You have not entered a handler, and the other services in the URL also do not have a handler. This means the service cannot be accessed by HTTP request.

Procedure

Check whether this is intentional, and if necessary, enter a handler

Some idea about the problem?

Best Regards.

MC.

former_member224760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

I think your HTTP settings are not proper.

Goto transaction SMICM.  Goto -> Services

Your hostname and port number entry should be correct in the HTTP service for Web UI to open.

Regards,

Swagi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swagi,

I reviewed the HTTP services and everything looks Ok.

The Host Name and the Port are ok.

Do you have another suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

MC.

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maricarmen,

We've recently run into the same issue. What helped us to resolve is: try to use not IE as a browser for this time but Google Chrome. For us IE gave the same error 500 "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". But Google Chrome clearly stated what was wrong pointed us to activate /sap/public/myssocntl service in sicf. And also it referred to the general note: Note 517484 - Inactive services in the Internet Communication Framework

Hope this will help you.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ja! Very ironic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether your host name (crm.grupoxxxxx.com) is same as mentioned in the parameter icm/host_name_full and same for http port if it's 8000, check with basis team.

Also one more correction in host file you have to give sap server IP address and host name, not your IP address.

Example: 192.168.5.10    crm.grupoxxxxx.com

Also check if the same error is coming in firefox by copy pasting the same url over there.

--Shobhit