cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Automation - Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've the following scenario in campaign automation: send an email with survey to the selected TG, and according to the partner answers some rules are defined.

When the the survey answers are submited by the partners, the system automaticaly creates an activity - 0000 - Data.

My first question is, it is possible to change the activity type?

My 2nd question: When execute a campaign (without campaign automation), is it possible to generated  an activity in order to store the survey answers?

Thanks & Regards,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can change the activity type In PAI FM of survey.

check your survey in crm_survey_suite.

check your survey technical details(PBO AND PAI FM)

Copy from standard PAI make it Z and do changes and put your Z FM in Survey.

In PAI we generate the activity.Debug it you can find the code to generate lead ,activity with fm(crm_svy_activity_pai_create) and also can write your code for generation of activity of any type.

I think second case is also possible .

Regards,

Harish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Thank you for your help.

We have resolved the problem, using the badi CRM_MKTCA_SVY_PAI to change the default activity type and category for the response of the survey. This BADI has a default BADI implementation: CL_DEF_IM_CRM_MKTCA_SVY_PAI.

We have copied it and created ower own BADI implementation. Then at line 149 of method PROCESS_SVY_PAI_FOR_CA, you have created a table in order to mantain the activity type and activity category by configuration.

Regards,

Susana Morgado

Answers (0)