cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDB output(MSDS) for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDB output for delivery: This output has errors and processing log has report RC1SDAPL which when executed has the following error message

The SRGV search has failed: report shipping terminate

-Reason for distribution:

Distribution reason category (REASONTYP) = SD_CALL

Distribution reason type    (REASONCAT) = DELIVERY

Business transaction triggering distrib. (REASONBPR) MSDS_DIST

and i could not generate the shipping order.

any idea on the above.   Please help.

chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

I assume that you have not configured your business process properly.

Check each settings from the screenshot below. Maintain the Shipping reason properly. Along with that, check for the communication type i.e the communication medium , the WWI searches for the document type to be created like PRINT, FAX or LET....Make sure the server is up and running and remove any Incorrect jobs. You do not have to run the JOB frequently as it is a one time job which occurs periodically. As soon as the delivery is created, the shipping process is started from SD to EHS. Check relevant blogs for jobs in report shipping. Check each and every steps as listed in this image. That will clear the issue as you are almost near the end of the process.

After You complete this, check for Basic settings for  Shipping from SD Documents ->Material Safety data sheet/Sales and distribution interface->Settings for SD interface:Shipping Documents- Check output types.Maintain entry as below.

This will sort the issue.

Regards

Dhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhinesh - Thank you for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhinesh,

We met a issue, SDB was not incorrectly processed.

SDB: Meduim is 8: Special Function.

I think currently we found this issue, we can repeat output.

But actually, Not know the reason exactly. Is it a systematic problem?  Do we need to check SDB one by one?

Any notification we can get for the error?

Thanks for the help.

Answers (0)