Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am working on SCM 7.0 SNP-

We are performing the following activities:

1. Heuristic Run

2. Deployment

3.Trasport Load Builder (TLB)

We have 2 Means of Transport specified in all T-Lanes. They are simply 2 Trucks with different capacities (15 / 21 MT), hence Transportation Dist/Time is same for both. I have maintained TLB profiles for both MOTs accordingly.

After Heuristic & Deployment Run, while making truck loads, TLB selects only the 1st MOT (21 MT).

PROBLEM: I want TLB to first make loads with 21MT Truck, and if receipts aren't enough, then only make loads with 15MT.

Have tried specifying prioroty / cost in TSP Strategy. To use TSP - it is mandatory to maintain TSP in APO (which our org isnt following).

Regards

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

I do not think that you need to create two means of transport, you need to create the TLB profile with to map this two capacity. In the TLB select the rule option 3 , and map the rule 1 0r 2 , one you assign the truck load of 15 and second one with 21.

Pl let me know this works.

BR

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh

Your solution works flawlessly!!

On performing TLB, system first makes loads with 21MT and then puts the remaining orders in 15MT.

Thanks!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

TLB  picks up the Truck Randomly, there is no provision of Means of Transport priority in TLB .So system may pickup 21 OR 15 randomly!....configure as per Thamizh advice!

Regards,

Rajesh Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try exploring "Downsizing after Upsizing" of TLB profile.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I tried changing TLB profile, but that doesn't work.

Heuristic itself assigns MOT to an order. Further steps are performed on the order taking into account the same assigned MOT.

Hence, TLB profile or any MOT setting that we use is essentially applied on the previously (by Neuristic) assigned MOT.

I am trying to find out a way to reassign MOT during forming TLB (say in Interactive planning or background).

Even if there is a way of reassigning MOT during Deployment, my problem might get solved !!