cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse management Datasources not finding in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please help me to identify the WHM related data sources in ECC6.0. SAP BI release content  version 7.47 showing the Extended warehouse Management Queries,infocubes,Multiproviders..etc except Datasources. I didn't understood where we can find these datasources.

I am not able to find datasources ECC 6.0 source system.

Note: I found the data source list in NW7.0 BI content help ..but same why it is not there in BW 7.3 content 7.47 and ECC 6.0.

I have client presentation to showcase the WHM related objects, this was the pending item from me.

Please help me

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member331765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

I am facing the same issue , can you please let me know , how you can solve the issue. SCM component is not added patch in ecc. can you tell me how we can achieve this.

Thanks,
Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

As I know it is part of SCM, not ECC.You can use the data source 0WM_BIN.

Check the below link for the information about data source

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c9/bb0904929c457287364734e3da620e/frameset.htm

-Padmaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Padmaja,

Thanks for you reply.

The problem is WHM is ECC component and the same the Documents showing under the SCM category..I am not sure ,where exactly datasources can be replicated.

Regards

Prakash

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

At BW side, RSA1, Business content, find out respective data source, use grouping options as data flow before and afterwards, thru that you may find under which application component this data  source will come. you may get idea.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

In BI, From business content, select the required data source and then in grouping option select indata flow before and afterwards, you can see the application component from this.

-Padmaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

The datasources are not collecting even if do it Data flow before for Infocube

Please see the below screen shot for the same.

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Did you get the solution for the above issue. I am also looking forward for Datatsources from Extended Warehouse Management.

Could you please help on this.

Best Regards,

Khader

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

As Padma said WHM is a part of SCM not ECC and from reply i understood that WHM was added as a component with ECC.Can you able to see the WHM ds in ECC side either in RSA5 or RSA6.If so make sure you have selected the source system in the BI content.and check.

If you can't find the DS at source side,Please check the SCM components were there in the system status.If not you can't find the DS neither in ECC nor in BW.

Regards,

Rambabu

former_member331765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

I am facing the issue, unable to find the WM datasources in ecc system, can you please tell me how you solved the issue.

Thanks,

Sreenivas Rao

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try the one more time with in data flow before and after words.

select RSA1 -> BI content -> select the grouping option under indata flow before and after word -> drag the cube -> select install in back ground.

check the job logs in SM37.

now you will get the data source along with the cube.

Thanks,

Phani.