cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components requirement day for subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Gurus,

How is possible at a subcontracting order for a component, the requirement day not include the planned del. time of final assembly at the calculation ?

For example the final f has planned delivery time 90 days. The Component C1 has planned delivery time 30 days. The requirement day is now (right) calculated -90 - 30 days.

My client wants to exclude the 90 days (final material) of the calculation.

How is this possible? Or is there any other way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Stratos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

As I told you in the beginning, this BAdI can be used to change the dates from the MRP point of view.

BR

Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

From the MRP point of view, you can use BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA to change the requirement dates.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, this BADI is used at MD04 when the requirements are displayed. I want the requirement day to be changed at MRP run......

thanks

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The BAdI documentation provides the following information:

You can use the Business Add-In (BAdI) MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA to change the MRP data that is read during the following processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

at method "CHANGE_MDPSX_EBAN" which concerns me, the hardcode BREAKPOINT didnt appear when i ran MD41.

so this doesnt work for me...

thnaks again

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you want to change the component, the break-point should be set at CHANGE_MDPSX_MDRS.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i use this and i changed CH_MDPS-DAT00 & CH_MDPS-DAT01. the component in the purchase requisition was NOT updated.

BUT at the MD04 for the component the requirement date was updated!

so there is a data conflict...

how can i change the component requiremend date in PR also ?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ignoring the why do they want that question . . .

Subcontract PIR for the finished component with lead time of zero (though it doesn't make any apparent sense to have a zero lead time)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its because they have two levels of production (production & packaking).  the materials that we send them concers the packaging, so they dont want to stock them 120 days before, because this process is about 1 day, and they never run out of stock for those.

the pir finished component should have this planned delievery time...

is there any other solution??

thanks in advance.