cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI Generation Server Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While in progress of installing wwi generation server, i got prompted with a question screen attached below. May I know whats should i choose as i believe i wrongly chosen button (yes or no) causing me to receive an error found ehsManSrv.exe when double clicking it? The error is also attached below.

Error message when double clicking ehsManSrv.exe from the folder created during WWI generation server installation:

Thanks in advance for your helpful inputs.

Kind regards,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

proceed with Yes. Do not execute unnecessary files since it has a .exe extension.First go to CGSADM screen, check if your RFC's are working fine. Then Install generation servers. Accordingly, make changes in the SAPRFC file like inserting the generation servers.

Regards

Dhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhinesh,

Thanks for your comment. Can i really check if my RFC (SM59) is working by accessing CGSADM without installing anything like WWI generation Server? Just wanted to double check this scenario.

Kind regards

Mark

christian_hund
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mark,

CGSADM connect to the EHS Administration Management Server (ehsManSrv.exe) and will help you to install teh WWI Server service.

But first of all the EHS Administration Management Server must work.

The above error is because on one PC only one ehsManSrv must be run, so whether start the service OR the console.

Verify RFC configuration for the destination used for ehsManSrv in SM59 and SAPRFC.INI.

check dev_rfc.trc file in WWI directory for error messages form RFC Library.

Regards,

Christian