cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable to upload the records into 0CUST_SALES...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully loaded data records 3837 into PSA but enable to upload the records into the target 0CUST_SALES.

1) When i try to activate DTP, i get warning message''Settings for error handling and error DTP doesn't match'' as you see in the screen short below!

What is this warning all about and how to resolve this issue?

2) 2ndly, when I hit the execute button, the system get kind of stuck and it don't get to the monitor for this particular request. Then i do manually

end this session from the task manager and go to the DTP and then to the monitor for this request and what i found '' Status: Processed with Errors'

What is error about and how to resolve it?

Regards

Arshiyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209895
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arshiyan,

The warning you get is because you have set the error handling in the DTP but have not created the ERROR DTP. Please read the long text on that warning and it will say the same. As Suman has suggested, you may choose to ignore the warning and create Error DTP only when you face an error.

Regarding the session hanging, I believe you need to involve basis here to figure out what goes so wrong that the DTP trigger hangs the entire session, and regarding the error message, it would be good if you could provide more info on what the error message long text says to figure out the cause of error.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Manohar. D

former_member209895
Contributor
0 Kudos

Was working on a DTP change and activate and faced the same warning myself, so thought of capturing the long text and sharing here:

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may ignore that warning. Have you specified Semantic keys in the extraction tab of DTP? You can activate error stack by selecting "Valid Records Update status green" in Update tab.

Regards,

Suman

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to set the error handling in the dtp to active. or delete the error dtp.

concerning the loading error: you need to give the details if you want answer

M.