cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The status procedure CRMORD_I could not be set from item category ZTAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Facing one issue order replication from CRM 4.0 to ECC, please find the below error massage and let me know what need to correct.

The status procedure CRMORD_I could not be set from item category ZTAN.

Message no. CRM_ORDERADM_I503

Diagnosis

Possible causes are:

1. The system administrator has not assigned the status profile CRMORD_I to the object type.
    2. Initial statuses that should be set in the status profile CRMORD_I cannot be set at present.
    3. The current user CRMRFCUSER does not have the authorization to set application statuses.

Detailed error messages can be found in the following error log for status management.

System response

The status profile is not set in the document.

Procedure

Set the status profile in Customizing so that these cases do not occur.

Error log

1) I have check the Item Category and Status profile assigned it, Status profile CRMORD_I Object type CRM Order Item maintained it...

But Status simulation is not getting displayed for Object COI to status profile CRMORD_I.. could you please let me know what are the process steps to be check...

2) When i am creating the order in CRM Item status not get displayed it shows blank. however i have assigned status profile to relevant item category.

Appreciate your help!!!!

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Resolved my self...

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Venu.

Glad to hear that you've resolved the issue yourself. It would be even greater if you provide the community your solution which helped.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree Andrei.. I have the same issue and found this frustrating post without the solution..

I request the Moderator to delete this useless post..

Regards,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Can you please share information, how this issue got resolved ?

Best Regards,

Satya