cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship can't be maintained using basic transaction !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to maintain A740, A741.. etc and I am getting the error like "Relationship CP A741 cant be maintained using basic transaction".

Please suggest

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

This is correct. You cannot maintain any of the Talent Management relstionships by basic transaction because they require additional data to be written to other tables at the same time. For example, creating relationship 740 writes data to HRP1001 and HRPAD740 at the same time.

You should maintain the data via the correct programs (e.g. HRTMC_PPOM, STVN, Talent Profile etc). See this document for information on the programs:

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the table HRP1001, where all relationship (like CP A740 S, S A742 S, CP A744 JF etc.) are maintained. However there is no update for CP A741 O relationship, and hence I was looking forward to maintain.

As with PP02, its not possible to maintain these relationship so from where I need to maintain/ check CP A741 O relation... ?

Do I need to check any configuration or evaluation path anywhere so that I may get my desired result..?

Please suggest..

With Regards,

Ritu

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

741 is are of responsibility and is between S and O. If you are referring to the successor relationship, it is 740 between CP and S.

These relationships are maintained in HRTMC_PPOM and cannot be maintained in PP02. They can also be maintained via WDA applications.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

what about the relationship CP A741 O, does this relationship  valid or not ?

Regards,

Ritu

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

No, it is not. 741 is only between S and O.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke for your update ...

Answers (0)