Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes done in sap-config-mode are not reflected in NOT config mode

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have made some changes to one table in Travel Request in sap-config-mode. But these are only fine in the config mode. When the mode is not config but normal, the changes are not reflected.

I have seen somewhere a suggestion that instead of sap-config-mode=X, the sap-config-mode=config should be used. But in the =config mode I do not have the option "Settings for Current Configuration"..

Has anyone faced this issue? Do you have some suggestions?

Thank&Regards,

Emilia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emilia,

Sounds like you have done it correctly by using sap-config-mode=X. Can you also try going through SE80 (see screenshot below) this is the same as sap-config-mode=X but worth a try 🙂

I am going to ask you a really daft question but when you made the changes - did it ask you to create a transport or use your existing transport (see below)? If it did and you saved it, then did you do SCC1 to your unit test client??

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I´ve used existing transport. And I moved it in SCC1 to the test client.

Given that this is OK, do you know what could be the issue here?

Best Regards,

Emilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are your changes not visible for your test user or for all users in the unit test client? If the changes are not visible only for your user then I think that you must have done user specific personalisation in your unit test client for your user.

By the way what changes are you doing in travel request?

Thanks

Ankur

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Thanks for your replayes. I found in the meantime solution exactly for my problem in the below discussion:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1930601   

Thanks & Regards,

Emilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad you found the solution 🙂

Maybe I should have asked you what exactly your were trying to hide/change before jumping on solution. Tip for me for next time.

Cheers