cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO. Email notification after registration/cancelation participants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have a question. Is it possible automatically send e-mail notifications when registering/cancel participants to the course by training admin through sap gui? How to do implement it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

when you do the booking or cancelation either by employee or course administrator, standard notification workflow will be triggered based on your configuration in business object and linkage

Use transaction code :SWETYPV

use business object type as :LSO_PARTIC

Event as: BOOKREQUEST or CANCELREQUEST

and activate the reciver type (workflow template: WS12000003)

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, Shan.

My settings already is:

I activated this workflows, but I need e-mail notify to MS Outlook. And standard book workflow works with manager's approve/cancel through MSS.

What I need: Admin logon to SAP GUI, go to lso_psv1, book list participants, after saving this actions system send e-mail (Outlook) with information about course info to each participant.

Message was edited by: Vladimir Boldyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viladimir,

Then you have to modify the standard work flow (copy the standard workflow and modify the contents (mail body according to your requirement) and assigned it as i mentioned.

once this done, you check whether you have got any message in your SAP inbox? if you have that message (notification) then you have to push this message to your outlook(what ever mail server). For this, you have to do the SMTP configuration (Basis consultant activity). if this is fine then your notification will be pushed to outlook.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

Will try it!