cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer field in PAD740

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how can I add customer fields in PAD740 structure (tables) and keep SAP screens for maintain this data in HRTMC_PPOM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Please see this page about enhancing infotypes:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/1e/728d281d5e11d289d30000e82158f1/content.htm

Once you enhance an infotype it should be displayed in HRTMC_PPOM by default.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you kidding me? ;-))

How can you comment this from your link

Entering content frameProcedure documentationEnhancing Infotypes Locate the document in its SAP Library structure

Note

You can only enhance infotypes which can be maintained directly. For more information, see the Infotypes per Object Type view of the Organizational Management IMG Customizing activity Maintain Infotypes (this tells you whether each infotype can be maintained directly).

Another way of displaying all infotypes concerned is to display all the entries from the Infotype per Object Type table (T777I), for which the MAINT field is active (can not be maintained via standard transactions).

The following standard infotypes can not be enhanced.

• Infotype: 1000 (object)
  • Infotype: 1001 (relationships)
lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But you are hoping to extend HRPAD740 so it should be ok. I'm pretty sure we just did this at a client.

Trit
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

there's no mechanism in the standard to extend PAD structures with customer fields. Therefore this can only be done via modifications/extensions. The PAD structure must be modified directly. For the PPOM screen there's the choice between modifying the standard screen or creating a customer screen.

Sorry for that,

Richard

Answers (0)