Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement types in STO SIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was doing an SIT processfor an STO.

In the standard SIT process for STO (cross company) we use schedule line N1 and N3 (available from EH5 onwards).

In the schedule lines N1, N3 etc we mention movement types.

in N1 the movement type mentioned is 683 (stock transfer to receiving valuated CST)

in N3 the movement type mentioned is 109 (GR from valuated GR blocked stock)

I am not able to figure out how the movement type 107(GR in valuated GR blocked stock) gets triggered.

Is there any config or any link done in SIT or it is totally managed in side the program.

I have checked the scheduleline there is no mention of a SIT movement type which is normally given during customer delivery NU.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi, Sayantan,

Glad to learn that you are testing the same business which is stock transfer with valuated stock in transit.

I have created the CST delivery. But I can not do post issue.

Have you meet this problem?

The error is"

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 683 X X Q L X P)

Message no. M7226

"

Looking for your reply!

Best Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I got a similar issue some days back wihile i was implementing SIT. check if you had been you hed been using any custom movement before.

Check the OMJJ transaction with movement type 687 in the account grouping section. check if this value exist in  entry 683 X X Q L X P in account modifier section.

I hope this value is not available there.

If you are getting this error you need to maintain that table manually in SM30.

The solutionis given by SAP on this.

SAP Note 120321:

Solution

(For the maintenance of the customer name space, consider Note 92133.)

Maintain the customer name space in table TRESC for the following tables

and views:

Table T156B, view V_156B_VC

Table T156N, view V_156N_VC

Table T156S, view V_156S_VC

Table T156T, view V_156T_VC

Table T156X, view V_156X_VC

Table T157H, view V_157H_VC

Table T158B, view V_158B_VC

In each case, maintain the following entries for field BWART (Movement

type): 9*, X*, Y*, Z*.

Hope this will be helpful.

regards,

Sayantan

0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

I have solved the problem today with the help of Vinod who is a professional PS consultant.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3406017

The link above is a question I posted these days ago.

There are three ways to use CC STO within LOG_MM_SIT just as the screen shot below.

I have tested the third solution successfully. But I met problem that I can not do VLOPD in the first and second solution.

Have you test them successfully?

Best Regards,

Alex Ding

From Shanghai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

We have done the above two process successfully and its working .

Check the schedule line if it is correctly placed with the item cat in the config.

for the 1st one it should be : N2 (681----685+101)

for the second one is to be : N3 (681----685+107)---109 at GR

Check this first. If this is correct, if possible send the error page screen shot or the error page message during VLPOD.

regards,

Sayantan

0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

I have solved the VLPOD problem.

Because I have not changed the POD in customer master data.

Alex Ding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Petepall
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if in the PO the acceptance at origin flag has been activated for the item in the delivery tab.

If you have not set the acceptance at origin flag then the function is triggered automatically based on the process of SIT that you are running.

When you check the link of the SAP help site and read the section on the Stock Transfer with Transfer of Title at Goods Issue. You see that the goods receipt posting needs to be done via mvt 109. So the system has done the GI so that the stock is in valuated blocked stock status (mvt 107).

This is governed by document type that is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter thanks for communication.

I understand and the process folows what it needs to be. I have read and have the doc the link which you have sent.

I do not understand how 107 is triggered in the system where is the config? or assignment in the system?, which triggres 107 automatically subsequent to 683 movement.

Petepall
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syantan,

I can't inform you if there is config that links the GI (683) to the GR (107) movement as I don't have a EHP5 system available to check.

Either there is a config setting for this available to this is being determined based on the document type that is being used. If you see the documentation the different processes are being directed by different PO and delivery document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter,

This is helpful and i havent checked.I will check, may be i get some connection points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

In the EHP5 i came across the internal automatic movement and found out the place where it occurs. It is set within the prog. However there is a control in the Schedule line to make this (two movement trigger simultaneously) in the SIT in EHP5.

regards,

Sayantan

Former Member
0 Kudos