cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER for Secretaries/Assistants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have the following requirement: The secretaries/assistants should be able to fill in the timesheets of employees of the area including their top hierarchical (their chief).

We are using HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER with the following configuration:

When we login with chief user (superior), we can see all employees of the correspondent area. But when we login with secretary user the list is empty.

We can't use SAP_MANAGER_MSS_NWBC_3 because we have ECC  EA-HRGXX 605.

Can we define new rules in Object Provider (SPRO) to achieve this requirement? If yes, what are the steps that we need to do. I already created a new ORGVIEWGRP (ZMSS_TMV_EEGP) but I´not reaching anywhere.

Can anyone help us please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

How do you define who's the secretary of a given employee? Do you have any relationship in OM for instance? If yes, you can define an evaluation path (transaction OOAW) which starts from a secretary and retrieves all employees in his/her range of responsibility. Then, define an object rule selection in OADP with this evaluation path, and put this rule in an object selection and then in your org view group.

I suggest you start by reading the OADP documentation: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/e7/947e40ec66ce62e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Julien

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my answer for your requirement is check your structural authorisations and roles for Secretaries in the backend

I think this will fix your missing data

a