cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Selection Functionality in FPM GUIBB List

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my feeder class i am using Search, List and Form GUIBBs first i am search flights using search guibb and getting result in list guibb when i select a row in list (lead selection) in which method i can grab that lead selection data and can i display that selected row in form guibb.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hendrik_brandes
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

you will have to do the following steps:

1) Define the LEAD-Selection Event within your feeder class. Goto method GET_DEFINITION and create a new action:

* Lead Selection for GUIBB List
  CLEAR ls_action_def.
  ls_action_def-enabled = abap_true.
  ls_action_def-visible = cl_wd_uielement=>e_visible-visible.
  ls_action_def-id      = 'ON_LEADSELECTION'.
  APPEND ls_action_def TO et_action_definition.

2) Within your configuration, you will have to assign the Lead-Selection event to your "ON_LEADSELECTION" event (taken from the FPM-Demo application FPMGB_DEMO_LIST_MASTER_DETAIL_:

3) Define the action for "ON_LEADSEL_MASTER": Goto method "PROCESS_EVENT" of your feeder class and handle this event. The method gives you the leadselection-index and all selected lines.

Kind regards,

Hendrik

0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks a lot for your quick response highly appreciated. I will grab data using leadselection index. Can i display this data in GUIBB Form and i have one more doubt how can i add multiple tables in GET_DEFINITION field catalog.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

hendrik_brandes
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

if I understand you right, you want to get the lead-selection entry of the list and display this within another form GUIBB.

If this is the case, you will have to read the data from the internal table of your feeder class. This happens in the method PROCESS_EVENT and the parameter is IV_LEAD_INDEX.

Then, you can export this entry to your form-GUIBB using your current event and post the value as extra parameter (e.g. "LEADSEL"). Within the other GUIBB, you will have to implement the event within the method "GET_DATA" and read the event-parameter "LEADSEL" and return this as cs_data.

For example (very simplified;-)) :

List-GUIBB:

method IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~PROCESS_EVENT.

CASE io_event->mv_event_id.
    WHEN 'ON_LEADSEL'.

READ TABLE pt_data ASSINGING <data> INDEX iv_lead_index.

ASSERT sy-subrc = 0.

iv_eventid->mov_event_data->set_value(

iv_key = 'LEADSEL'

iv_value = <data>

).

ENDCASE.

endmethod.

Form-GUIBB:

method IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DATA.

CASE iv_eventid->mv_event_id.
    WHEN 'ON_LEADSEL'.

iv_eventid->MO_EVENT_DATA->get_value(

exporting iv_key = 'LEADSEL'

importing ev_value = cs_data

).

ev_data_changed = abap_true.

ENDCASE.

endmethod.

Additional, look at this blog: . Uwe describes very well, which possibilities exists.

Kind regards,

Hendrik

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Hendrik...my problem got solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You can use below code :

1. When you select the row from your searc result list. FPM framework will raise a event 'FPM_GUIBB_LIST_ON_LEAD_SELECTI' .

2.Catch the event in GET_DATA() mehod in result list and set the selected row data into the event parameter data by calling the  io_event->mo_event_data->SET_VALUE( ) method of the event parameter.

3.Now catch the same event in GET_DATA() mehod in the form and get the selected row data from the event parameter which you set in result list and then pass the lead selected value to the CS_DATA and ev_data_changed = abap_true.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta