Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material master MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on ECC 5.0.

I am trying to create a material but facing a problem.

Earlier I had created a material type Finished product and Industry Sector: Retail successfully.

Now I am trying to create a material of same Material type and Industry Sector.

In the Sales Organisation Data 1 tab, I am not able to see the tax data fields.

I have checked all the configuration settings in SPRO in material master settings but there I am able to see the screen properly.

But when I try to create the material, tax data info is missing because of which I am not able to create the material with required information.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks and regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Please check this out,

While entering into ur material master maintain all organization level data, i think after that u should be able to see all ur fields.

Reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

just see whether some one has made the screens in the select view menu as default. I suggest you to close all windows and go to mm01 and then try creating once more.

if your problem is resolved award me points or get back to me with the error message.

thanks

adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Codes OVK1 and OVK4 may help you.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the required field is existing in OMSR and OMS9.

This is the place where we can hide, suppress the fields in material master for a screen.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I think this is the problem with the screen sequence which is assigned. It would be vey convenient if you can take the help of a MM consultant in setting up the right sequence.

go to Logistic General - material Master-configuration of material master & follow the below steps:

1. Go to Material Master – Select the Field which to be made optional. Press F1 and copy the Table and the Field Name (Technical).

2.Go to SPRO-F5-Logistic General – Material Master – Assign Fields to Field Selection group

3.Give the details of Table and Filed name by Selecting Field Name. Note the Filed Selection Group No.

4.Go to SPRO-F5-Logistic General – Material Master –Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens.

5.Give the Group No. and Make the required Field as Optional.

take the help of MM consulatnt.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

REgards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I am also facing the similar problem as of Amit. From your reply I understand which is the option to hide the fields.

But in my case some of the fields are already hidden, how do I identify them and make them optional. I do not have MM consultant to help me.

Please advice.

Nagu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asssign the tax code mwst against the country india in img settings.

<b>spro - img - sd - basic functions - taxes - define tax determination rules</b>

Check whther MWST is assigned against country india

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

Mohan these settings are maintained.

I am not able to see the Tax data box in the MM01 sales org 1 data. That is my problem.

I have checked all the spro setting for the related screens. Also the field group selection is checked.

Regards,

Amit Deshpande