cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS --> Talent Profile --> Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the Talent Profile for MSS and TMS view, We have displayed performance, potential on the Overview tab page. In overview the performance Management ( Flexible ), potential data is shwon correctly. But on the additioanl link "More" of these sections will enable the user to jump to the relevant tab page with the complete information. For performance , potential tabs in talent assessment and Subview, no data is displayed.

Can anyone help on why this is happening.

Thanks,

Ashwini J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashwini J,

is your performance appraisal document the flexible one?

if it yes, I will not appear in manager / TMS talent profile.

the document that appear in talent profile is only the predefined one.

note:

the flexible document is created on PHAP_CATALOG

while predefined document is created on SPRO > Talent Management and Talent Development > Talent Assessment > Define Forms for Talent Assessment.

Thank you

Regards,

Bobbi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini J.

I am facing the same issue as you refered before, could you please tell me how do you solve it or any

workaoround for it?

I have applied the notes:

I have no idea, which status need to be set in note 1567740, and I've tried with and without the

NO_APPER_CHECK flag, as the 1771191 note says.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Walex

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Could you post a screenshot please? Please also review SAP Note 1503188 (Talent profile: Performance or potential overview empty).

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Please find the problem case snap shots.  Our system is currently on SAPK-73104INSAPBSFND.

MSS Talent profile - Overview tab.

When click on more, it should take to Detail tab. The overview screen shows data but not in detailed tab

Thanks,

Ashwini Jaokar

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

What EhP version are you on? How is Performance and Potential collected for this employee? Does this behavior occur for all employees?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Our System is currently on EHP6.

On Completion of execution of Performance and Potential Appraisal document, the final rating gets transferred to Infotype 7408 and 7409. After this, the ratings are visible in Overview tab, but not in detailed tab.

We ahve checked configuration in Talent Management and Talent Development-->Talent Profile--> Overview-->Specify Properties of Categories for Talent Profile Overview --> Check Standard Properties of Categories.

Thanks,

Ashwini J

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ashwini,

Please review these SAP Notes and implement any that are necessary.

• 1503188 - Talent profile: Performance or potential overview empty
  • 1692611 - Talent profile: Overall appraisal in talent assessment
  • 1771191 - Talent profile: Performance document is not found

Failing that, please check the NO_APPER_CHECK flag in the Talent Assessment node in IMG. If that does not resolve the issue then open an OSS message.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Please guide me on one doubt.

Under MSS --> Talent Profile --> Talent Assessment Tab ( we have renamed to Performance document tab), the forms will be picked up which are created via SPRO --> Talent Management --> Assessment of employees --> Talent Assessment --> Define forms for talent Assessment .

Then we define the type POT or PERF or PMP under "Define Process period and grouping".

In our case, the performance and potential templates are created via PHAP_CATALOG_PA and not via Define forms for talent Assessment. Is it because of the data is not shown under talent assessment tab?

Thanks,

Ashwini

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Your Potential appraisal document will not show in the Talent Profile if it was created in PHAP_CATALOG or PHAP_CATALOG_PA. Your Performance appraisal document should be picked up. If not, see SAP Note 1567740 - PMP documents are not displayed in talent profile.

You can also see SAP Note 1771191 - Talent profile: Performance document is not found.

Best regards,

Luke