Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery split on storage location

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

First I have already read other threads in SCN. most of them related to my question helps me alot. but I need more details on the topic need split delivery note based on different storage location.  Since I already know we could achieve this goal in two ways.

1: use storage location shipping point determination which is sap standard solution. however we have many storaction in our case, so this is not recommended.

2:  costomize a copy control routine from order to delivery. regarding to this solution,  does anyone know which routine should I use, or what should I code for my routine? 

your prompt response will be very appreciated.

best reagards

TP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TP.

Go to VOFM --> Data Transffer --> Deliveries

Copy Routine 1 (Header) and with the help of Technical Person create a new routine 901.

Add your criteria of Storage Location as shown in below screenshot for consideratin in ZUKRL.

In Copy Control from Order to Delivery (VTLA) Assign this Routine 901.

Regards,

MJ.

justin_naidoo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you managed to use the copy routine successfully ?

I have tried but I dont see the split happen by storage location . Are you able to see 2 deliviries being created ?

I had a look at note https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=546668 and according to this note you can only split deliveries using the values that are coppied to the deliveries header (LIKP).

Just want to know if anyone has managed to get this to work with storage location ?

Thanks

Regards

Justin Naidoo

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I have used Delivery split based on Control Code of the Material Master which is item level data and it worked successfully.

Request ABAPer to check the routine again.

Regards,

MJ.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but please check for 'USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION whether it is useful or not.

Regards,

Pankaj

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery split can be also made by the Transportation Group field in the material Master.

Based on your requirement you can Update Different Transportation Groups in the materials and the system Automatically splits Deliveries from a Single Sales order.

Shiva