Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHSM Interactive Forms

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have few doubts about EHSM, as per SAP help we can Record incidents offline, one method transfers the data from the form either manually (e.g. Inquiry Form :

Recipient has completed the inquiry form and sent it back; the system processes the inbound e-mail and creates a task for the person who sent the inquiry to review the contents of the returned form)

OR Automatically

Doubt 1) How I can update offline incident data automatically? Is there any transaction code or program I have to execute to update incident data automatically?

Doubt 2) how can we hide unwanted fields in EHSM Portal based solution as we used screen variant in case of SAP EH&S?

Doubt 3) How can we change the default status, e.g. currently it shows New, In-process, Closed and void. We would like to add our status in between In-process and closed.

Thanks

Sunil Jawalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

In EHSM, offline inquiry forms like incident witness form, Health & safety information form, injury illness form etc. are used for recording additional information for the incident.

Doubt 1: We can record record incident,near miss and safety observation offline using adobe inteactive forms(EHSM 3.0 SP03) and these can be generated using tcode(EHHSS_INC_CR_FORM). Once you fill initial information and submit the form, initial record will be created in the backend and notification will be sent to incident manager.

Doubt 2: You can hide or disable fields in IMG activity called ' Specify Field Control' under Foundation for EHS Management -> General Configuration.

Doubt 3:  to add custom incident status, you need to modify BO, there is no configuration for maintaining custom statuses.

Regards

Bhuwan

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhuwan, 

About doubt 1 -> I executed transaction mentioned by you "EHHSS_INC_CR_FORM" for form

ACTUAL_EVENT - Initial Incident Record. Then I got below message in offline form generation screen.

"No context provided, but required in data provider implementation CL_EHHSS_AIF_INC_ACT_EV_DPROV"

but I didn't see that from, from where I can get it this from "ACTUAL_EVENT - Initial Incident Record"

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

ACTUAL_EVEN for is not a offline incident recording adobe form, please select INC_OFFLINE_REC_INC Incident (Offline Recording) form and generate it.

Note: This will be available only if you have EHSM 3.0(SP03) component.

We have  INC_OFFLINE_REC_NM Near Miss Form (Offline Recording) & INC_OFFLINE_REC_SO Safety Observation Form (Offline Recording) forms available till EHSM 3.0 component.

Regards

Bhuwan

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked,  INC_OFFLINE_REC_NM Near Miss Form (Offline Recording) & INC_OFFLINE_REC_SO Safety Observation Form (Offline Recording) forms and got the form also.

I filled the form and send e-mail to concern person.Now how to upload that forms in system. EH&S we created Transaction code to upload adobe forms , so the same way we need to create Transaction code or for EHSM transaction code or programs are provided by SAP.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203480
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuwan,

how can I change the incident offline adobe form logo  at present there is sap logo I want it to change to our company logo pls advice do u need to do some changed in bopf enhancements transaction??

regards

luxmi

0 Kudos

Hi Luxmi,

Ask your technical person to copy standard adobe form and change the logo then you configure the same form into "specify forms"  configuration.

Regards

Bhuwan

former_member203480
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhuwan thanks for your response could you please give me name of the standard form for incident offline recording.

Regards

luxmi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You can find all EHSM related forms in the SPRO. Please use the below path to reach the EHSM forms.

IMG-> SAP EHS Management -> Foundation for EHS Management ->Print Forms and Interactive Forms ->Specify Forms

Cheers

Sagar Pilli

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

EHHSS_INC_AIF_INC_OFFLINE_REP is for Incident, EHHSS_INC_AIF_NEAR_MISS_REP is Near Miss and EHHSS_INC_AIF_SAF_OBS_REP is for Safety Observation.

Regards

Bhuwan

former_member203480
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot bhuwan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203480
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to add new fields in the incident offline form I already added the fields in the report incident online form.so that fields are available in the main table please let me the way to add them into the offline form EHHSS_INC_AIF_INC_OFFLINE_REP

Regards

Luxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhmi,

I too have a requirement to add new felds to Incident form, could you please help me how to add.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using adobe forms for offline recording, I have set up an email address to direct the email into SAP, have configured that email address in the forms and in IMG activity "Define inbound processing for emails"... SAPCONNECT has the right authorizations...

But when i fill in the form, click on send... and send the email to the configured email address, nothing happens in the system...

Am I missing something?

Does anybody have a guide on how to work with these forms?

Thanks!

Irene

Hi Irene,

When you are working with Incident Management Interactive forms there are few check points for receiving/testing the mails with attachments.

Check Point #1: See the inbound processing configurations in the SCOT->Settings->Inbound Message->Inbound processing or you can do the same from SPRO->SAP EHS Management->Incident Management->Print Forms and Interactive forms->Define Inbound processing for emails.

Check Point #2:  After submitting your form, see if your able to see the log in SLG1 transaction for the object "EHHSS_BO_INC", if you see a log either success or error that means you received the mail to SAP, if you dont see any log that means SAP didnt received the mail.

Check Point #3: If the inbound processing fails because of the any reason and if you can see the log in SLG1, then you can test the form manually from SAP using the below program "R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND".

Thanks

Sagar Pilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regarding point#1, configuration is ok: The email address that we are using (and is configured in the forms) is maintained for exit CL_EHHSS_INC_INB_PROC_BCS:

In SGL1, there are no entries... And if I try that test program, and upload the pdf manually, I get the following error:

Is some configuration requiered around Service Manager?

Any ideas??

Many thanks!

Irene

0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

Have you done configuration of the forms with the new email id in the SPRO in below location

SPRO->SAP EHS Managerment->Print forms and Interactive Forms

After configuration of the email id, did you generated the adobe form using the SPRO option below

SPRO->SAP EHS Managerment->Incident Management->Generate forms for offline recording

or the using the program "R_EHHSS_P_CR_OFFL_REC_FORMS".

Also is your Adobe serverice is up and running?

After all these settings if you are able to create incident successfully using the inbound program if you dont see an entry in SLG1, then you are not receiving the mail to SAP.

There is one more possoble option for not seeing the entry in SLG1 is if the Inbound email user id is not provided with enough authorizations, you can check it in SU53 log.

Cheers

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

All settings are done, email is configured in the forms, and the forms are regenerated correctly.

If I check in SCOT transaction, I can see that the email has arrived correctly. However, in SLG1, I still cannot see any entries.

We have also run an authorization trace, to see it SAPCONNECT user had some authorization error, but nothing either, all authorization checks seem to be ok.

If I run the test program that you recommended, the incident is correctly created... so it seems that there is something in the middle that is failing.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

irene

0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

My guess is you are not getting mails to SAP. Please trace your outlook exchange configurations.

Cheers

Sagar Pilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sagar

iam able to get the log from SLG1 for inbound processing of mails (replies for inquiries) iam getting below log , but not able to get any work item in manager work overview.

I was tested the form again using Programme "R_EHHSS_P_CR_OFFL_REC_FORMS".

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

I would switch on the trace for the inbound emails - under menu option in transcation SOIN:

When this is switched on you will then be able to see detailed logs of the processing i.e. to make sure your exit is being called. Here is an example of what the log file looks like:

Then send another email (or just use the menu option to "send again") and you will be able to check that the exit was called successfully.

In terms of the "service manager" error - this could be caused by a number of issues e.g. Mandatory fields set in your field control not existing in your form or something similar. The only real way to see is to debug the program

We are considering enhancing this functionality by raising a workflow event so that the form can be sent to someone for reprocessing - error handling (from what I can ascertain is not well handled).

Regards, Warren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have activated the trace in SOIN, and I can see that the issue is that no exit is found:

However, exit CL_EHHSS_INC_INB_PROC_BCS is correctly defined in the customizing:

Why could this be happening?

We managed to fix the Service manager error, it was indeed a missing mandatory field.

Thanks!

Irene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Irene,

I have the same error...could you please share your solution?

Thank you!

Marie-Josée

0 Kudos

Hello Irene,

I have the same error.

Cannot store file (INC_OFFLINE_REC_INC_E_DE_20140415.PDF) because of problems in the Service Manager

Could you please share your solution?

wayne_xy_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, Irene,

Unfortunately, I have the problem at now.

Did you fix it now?

Would you like to share me your solution if you have.

Your feedback would help me a lot.

Thanks.

kathy_penhall
Explorer
0 Kudos

You probably already figured this out given the date of your post, but since I did not see it in the thread anywhere, the most common Service Manager error you will receive is because the required fields on the form do not have data in them (which they would not initially after the form generation from the IMG).  If you fill in any required details for the form you are testing, save that and use the filled in form to test, you should get past this error.

I have this same issue.  My configuration seems fine, and the inbound form can be viewed in SOIN so obviously it has been received, yet it does not create the workflow, even though the very same form tested okay in program R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND.

I have activated the trace in SOIN, and have the same problem as Irene (no exit found despite the configuration appearing to be correct).  The solution to this problem has not yet been shared in this thread.

Anyone solve the missing exit scenario?

Kathy Penhall