Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruiting job posting xml feed to Intranet social networking site

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for options to publish job posting information from SAP E-Recruiting on to a social networking intranet site within my organisation.

I have read the document on "ESA job board integration using XI" which talks about using HR-XML software component to map structures from E-recruiting Proxy object to HR-XML. The ERECRUIT software component Release/Level is 605/0003.

I want to know what other options do we have incase if XI/PI is not in use. A detailed explanation of the best feasible solution else reference to process documents would be helpful.

Please can you help me with some information on those lines.

Thanks

G Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alvaro_garca2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you get any feedback about it?

Regards

Álvaro

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm trying to save the E-recruiting job posting XML document to a AL11 folder destination without using XI / PI.

I understand that SAP standard class "CL_HRRCF_HRXML_PUBLISHER" can be used for publishing the XML file to jobboards with XI. But my requirement is to have the xml file saved to a specific AL11 folder destination or sent as a mail attachment to a recepient without using XI / PI

If anyone has worked earlier on a similar requirement, please can you share the code you had used in the custom class (which you must have assigned to a posting channel in table "V_T77RCF_POSTCHN".).?

Thanks and Regards

G Raj

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any clue on the possible solution? anyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G Raj,

I understand that its been an old post. However, just curious to know the solution if you have found already.

Thanks and regards,

Sarvesh Hasija

alvaro_garca2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Did you get any feedback about it?

Regards

Álvaro