cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Occupational Health - Risk Management / Assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have recently implemented the SAP OHS module but it was not implemented to include the Risk Management / Assessment portion of it.

I am currently reseaching this option and would really appreciate it if I could be directed to forums or other resources that will help

me better understand the requirements to have this succesfully implemented as part of the SAP OHS module.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this regards.

Miss Nash Govender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nash,

You are at the right place to get information on SAP EH&S and EHSM. There are plenty of threads that can help you. Christoph Bergemann has created a few documents that list the different topics and places where one can find information. You just need to click on the SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management (SAP EHS Management) forum.

Regards,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe

This is really great, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards Nash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nash,

Risk Assessment is used to trigger risk based health surveillance protocol in OHS and for the same we have two option to chose risk assessment process eigther SAP EH&S classic solution or SAP EHSM(new dimension product).

You can suggest your client to use new dimension portal based solution where you can use Incident Management and Risk Assessment process.

Thanks

Bhuwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuwan

Thank you kindly for your response.

Regards

Nash