Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push Notifications and end users.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario: PO Approval

Description: I am developing a PO approval application with 3 levels of approval. The HWC application is based on the push notification ( DCN with payload ). When a PO ( Purchase Order ) is created/modified the end user will get the notification. Once the first 2 levels of approval is done from the mobile devices the notification should reach the 3rd level for approval.

Question: How to set to which user the notification should reach. In the "to" field of JSON when I am providing "supAdmin" means the notification will reach all the devices who has the application. Once a PO is created the notification should reach only to user in the first level. Once he approves the PO, then only it should reach to the user in the 2nd level. And finally 3rd level.

How to manage this situation.

can you please help me on this.

Thanks

Midhun VP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

The To: field can contain either a specific application connection name (which might be used for one or more devices) or it can contain an SUP username, like supAdmin, which itself might be assigned to one or more devices.  This should allow you to create the granularity you need.  If not, I might you to explain in more detail the scenario in question.