cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does application developed in Agentry able to display graph?

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just a curiosity, I attended an Agentry course lately but forgot to ask an instructor an important question.

Does application developed in Agentry able to display graph or chart? It would be great if anyone could give me a hint.

Some example would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Pan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agentry doesn't have the graphing built in, but you can use and HTML field and call the Google graphs api.

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for all information guys

Really appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I'm very new to Agentry and I'm trying to get a graph using HTML Fields but I can't figure out how to call Google's Charts API and get my custom graph.
It would be great if you can help me figure it out if you can or if you can direct me towards an article that elaborates the same.

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you get a work around to display the charts?

For the benefit of others, kindly post your solution here !

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shaunak,

At the end of the day, we didn't go for Agentry so I haven't tried a solution mentioned above.

Cheers,

Pan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i very noob in syclo agentry. I read some PDF about syclo agentry and i don´t understand what components needs a own server, what components are installed developer machine.

For example:

Agentry Server need  own server?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...Syclo has divided the entire architecture into different components .

Agentry Server being one of them which handles your sync with client side devices .

Agentry Development environment which is a eclipse plugin and is the place where all configuration will be done.

Agentry Test Environment to test your apps ( simulator approach )

Regards,

Amit Nalawade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pan ,

I have gone through the agentry self study tutorials and unfortunately i could not see any component related to graph there

Having said that , syclo is one of leading MEAP when it comes to building mobile applications and they must have a component or some way to install third party chart libraries in their project which is not revealed in their sample tutorial.

Thanks,

Amit Nalawade

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

It'll be interesting to see how this could be done.....

0 Kudos

Hi Pan,

Not sure if there is a direct way to display one, but certainly an image could be created programmatically and then displayed using an image field type.  Were you looking for something more interactive or just the display?