SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have implemented the Funds Management with BCS.

my requirement is to exclude the specific FC & CI Combination and for that I have derived the rule in Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles : 9HSAP000 and assigned the same to control ledger in AVC settings. But still the AVC is checking for FC & CI combination.

IN derivation I have selected the below fields:

Control
  Ledger
FMAREACIFCFISCAL YRTOLERANCE
9HFMAREACIFC2013Tolerance limit

Kindly suggest any configuration missing.

Regards,

BABU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

First of all, make sure that when you assign a tolerance profile for budget control exemption, you selected 'overwrite' option: this is the most common error.

If, however, 'overwrite' option is duly set, then you can activate a trace in your AVC strategy, try o do the posting and see why the relevant profile is not selected after all.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

First of all, make sure that when you assign a tolerance profile for budget control exemption, you selected 'overwrite' option: this is the most common error.

If, however, 'overwrite' option is duly set, then you can activate a trace in your AVC strategy, try o do the posting and see why the relevant profile is not selected after all.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u briefly explain the steps to be follow..

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to your rule, double-click on the target field of tolerance profile and check if 'overwrite with new value' option is switched.