cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aUDIT REPORT INTEGRITY ISSUE IN BI4 SP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As suggested in the SAP forum, we have updated the Qualifier and owner for each table in Universe. After that When we are doing integrity check in sample audit universe, I am getting the below errors (as well as attached ) in the integrity check. KIndly have a look and let me know to resolve this.

Eg:

"ERROR";"Check Table Structure";"The column STATE referenced in the table ADS_AUDITEE does not have the same data type as in the connection.";"STATE";

"ERROR";"Check Table Structure";"The column POTENTIALLY_INCOMPLETE_DATA referenced in the table ADS_AUDITEE does not have the same data type as in the connection.";"POTENTIALLY_INCOMPLETE_DATA";

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Can we have your environment details?

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have already updated in the message title itself.

Its BI4 SP2 Patch14.

DB: Oracle 11G

Thanks

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Govind,

You should have used Universe based on Oracle instead of SQL Server. I can see entry for SQL Server in your log.

You can use the universe as specified here

in this URL you can get the Oracle universe/

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40711187-04e8-2d10-d190-851e20c7665a

Regards,

Mani

Message was edited by: David Metser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for the quick response.

The above mentioned issue has been resolved when we do cardinality check in all the joins.However we are getting the attached error in the table structure.

"ERROR";"Check Table Structure";"The column DURATION_MS referenced in the table ADS_EVENT does not have the same data type as in the connection.";"DURATION_MS";

"ERROR";"Check Table Structure";"The column SEQUENCE_IN_ACTION referenced in the table ADS_EVENT does not have the same data type as in the connection.";"SEQUENCE_IN_ACTION";

Please have a look.

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Govind,

Since you are using Oracle for Auditing database schema, make sure whether all the sequences used to generate primary keys for your audit tables are enables and active. You are getting the above error because the the sequences used in tables of your deployment are not been able to incremented.

Please note in Oracle you need to maintain sequences at database level in order to generate primary keys contrary to SQL Server where it is just generated using Auto number column.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Mani