Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASE Error SQL257:42000]Implicit conversion from datatype

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to activate analytics as standalone (without BW integration) in my current project (CRM 7.02), following the best practices document

C41_CRM702_BB_CRM Interactive Reporting, was enough until the moment I decided to activate the Sales Order part, then my headaches started, first of all I must say I'm not a BW guy, and there's no BW support here, so everything for myself, ok, cool, I can ...then....I'm working with a ASE-Sybase database, and of course there's no ASE Basis guy here so....errrr....well, yeah, maybe is too much . So when I tried to activate the BI Content activation Workbench via

ORDYWB - Report.CRM interactivo: Workb.entrg.  Menu->Go to->BI Content activation Workbench or trx: BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION I had a very nice super dumps activating the content boundles

/CRMBW/OPPORTUNITIES

/CRMBW/SALESQUOTATION

/CRMBW/OPPORT_SALES

/CRMBW/LEADS

/CRMBW/SERVICEORDER

The dumps consisted in ASE Error SQL257:42000]Implicit conversion from datatype and generated in my local sapworkdir folder a txt with some native sql sentences, so I was pretty lost, as I said I don't have any BW - ASE support, well, after some message with SAP I have my note

1876381 - 731SP09: New Master data deletion aborts with a short dump on Sybase ASE database

SAP_BASIS7310005SAPKB73105
SAP_ABA7310005SAPKA73105
SAP_BW7310005SAPKW73105

As is something not very intuitive I thought will be nice to write a post, there's no way this can be a blog!

I hope this can be usefull to someone!

Cheers!

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, Fixed!

Answers (0)