cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUPA MAIN : "Fill in all required entry fields" (00 055)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating Business partner some bdoc's are failed due to "Fill in all required entry fields" (00 055).

We are dubug the error bdoc we came to know that Language (EN) is not filled while creating.

How to solve the issue permanently ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

i have checked on the scenario you had explained. I assume when you are talking about replication it is between CRM and ERP system. Language field may not be mandatory field in CRM but in ERP if you check in OVT0 transaction language field would have been defined as Mandatory and that is

the reason why you keep getting this error.

So either you have to fill in the language field in CRM or do not make it a mandatory field in ERP. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Thanks for your reply.

We are replicating Business Partner from CRM to ISU.

What is the Txn code in ISU to check language field for Business Partner (like OVT0 in ERP) ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for this information. I think you can check in BUCG settings. This is role based settings specifically for Business partners.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have checked in BUCG txn in CRM system for BP role : 000000, Business Partner.

I dont have clear idea about what BUCG Txn.

Can u please explain what should i check in BUCG Txn ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

You will be replicating the CRM BP to ISU in a specific role right. Usually it would be MKK if it is Sold to Party in CRM. In BUCG transaction check against the role in which the BP is replicated to ISU system.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have follwed the OSS note : 1541354 Error message "Fill in all required entry fields" (Error Message no. 00055).

It redirects to below SR1 screen.

Any idea about this ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Any update ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Is this screen appearing after you have changed the mode in CALL TRANSACTION command? When is this screen appearing? Because when you change the mode, the control will be taken to the screen mapping where all the details will be mapped one by one.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

I have followed the below steps

1. Display the BDOC in SMW01

2. Enter /h in the transaction code field

3. Press the 'retry to process message' button.

4. In the debugger - select the Settings button and 'In background task do not process' (Classical debugger)

5. Enter F8

6. Create a new session for the outbound queue (/osmq1) there will be an entry R3AUBUPA*** or CSA_BUPA**

7. Double-Click on this queue entry twice and choose Debug for the CRM_UPLOAD_TRIGGER

8. In the debugger, set a breakpoint at statement 'CALL TRANSACTION' and then press F8.

9. At this statement double-click on the statement CALL_TRANSACTION and change the variable CALL_TRANSACTION_MODE from N to A,

press the 'change field content' button and then press F8

10. Now you will be in the R/3 System and you can see the batch input screen for this customer and you will then be prompted for the missing

field in the BDOC.

then I get the above screen, How to proceed the next level ?

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

If you need to proceed further Hit Enter. That will be taken as OK Code and further you can navigate towards the next screens. In these screens you will be seeing the data getting mapped to the relevant fields.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Can you go throught note 755107 especially point 8 for this error.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Willie,

I was facing this problem and with the Note 755107 my issue was solved.

Thanks for share it.

Regards!

Maria

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem Maria, I am glad that your issue is solved