Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send invoice output to multiple external email addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to enhance a standard functionality where the email is sent to the customer master default email address with the PDF attachment of the invoice from the transactions VF01 and VF02. I need to be able to send the same mail to all the email addresses that are maintained for the respective customer. I had ben to many discussions here but could not solve this. SAPCONNECT is taking only the default email address of the customer.

Thanks,

Ajith C

11 REPLIES 11

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

You can try this.

FORM GET_ADDR_KEY USING    IT_HD_ADR   TYPE LBBIL_INVOICE-HD_ADR

CHANGING CS_ADDR_KEY LIKE ADDR_KEY.

in this include change the default address,use the standard bapi and get depends on your selection and pass that to

CS_ADDR_KEY-ADDRNUMBER = addr-ADDR_No.

CS_ADDR_KEY-PERSNUMBER = addr-PERS_No.

CS_ADDR_KEY-ADDR_TYPE  = c_addr_typE.

if there is any issues let me know.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for helping. I have located the subroutine in the ZRLB_INVOICE_US program( copy of the standard program which is used by our output type ).

However, when I try to debug from VF01/VF02, control is not even reaching ZRLB_INVOICE_US program. Following is the procedure we are following.

- open / create new invoice.

- Go to ->header->output.

- Give the output type. Mention 'External send' as medium. The business partner field will be autofilled.

- Click on 'Communication Method' tab. Give 'CS01'/ 'INT' for communiction strategy.

- in 'Further Data' tab, select 'Send immediately( when saving the application' .

- And finally click on the 'SAVE' button. This is not triggering the break point that I kept in ZRLB_INVOICE_US.

Could you tell me where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Ajith C

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Is that program is configured in nace by your functional people.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Yes, it is configured like this.

Thanks,

Ajith C

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you tel me the output is a copy of which one.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Not sure about this. They say it is customized and not a copy.

Thanks,

Ajith c

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Please make sure it is a copy of RD00  and copy all the tables and check,because as technical person we can create a program and form the remaining NACE config from functional team.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Your program ZRLB_INVOICE_US will not be triggered directly by following the steps that you have mentioned.

Please follow the below steps to get the breakpoints triggered.

- open / create new invoice.

- Go to ->header->output.

- Give the output type. Mention 'External send' as medium. The business partner field will be autofilled.

- Click on 'Communication Method' tab. Give 'CS01'/ 'INT' for communiction strategy.

- in 'Further Data' tab, select 'Send with periodically scheduled job' .

- And finally click on the 'SAVE' button.

Now go to SE38 and execute report RSNAST00 with the following selection screen criteria.

Output Application - V3 (Billing)

Object key - Invoice Number

Output type - your output type (it was RD00 in my case).

When you execute this program, your break point will trigger.

Please note that you have to place the break point in FORM ENTRY of your program ZRLB_INVOICE_US.

Also ensure that you have maintained your custom program in NACE configuration else it would not trigger.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,

Preeti

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

this issue can be solved by this way.

1. You create a Group email  in your outlook mail server say   Group1.. which contains all the emails as distribution list.

2. Use that Group email id in the customer master as default email address.

So SAP connect will send that email to mail server  and mail server inturn distribute the emails to all the email address in the distribution list.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks.

However, we have enhanced the invoice transaction and it must give the user a list of all the emails configured to the customer master, and he should be able to select only those which he wants before sending.

Thanks,

Ajith C

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

I have the same requirement. Can you please tell me some more details, like where do you exactly enhanced the invoice transaction?

Thanks in advance,

Manasa  Veena P.