Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBTA test implementation experience

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Can anyone share experience of using CBTA test tool for automation in customer projects or any projects.

Thanks,

Aj

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

CBTA is getting deployed internally.

This is still ongoing.

Some customers are interested in using CBTA. Implementations are also ongoing.

This all I can tell you right now 🙂

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Ajay

I have experienced CBTA for a customer project.

It is very useful for web applications because it has unique logic and you dont need to insert wait statement for child popups(not like other test automation tools). also it is component based tool, so it can reduce the maintenace cost.

BS

Kanji

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

We've have successfully implemented CBTA/Solman for a large public sector company based out of Denmark.

The tool is quite efficient for SAP landscape and next phase of implementation is currently in progress.

Thanks and Regards,

Avijit Amitabh.

0 Kudos

During the next phase of the strategic tools implementation we' re looking forward to gain the benefits of the full potential; Easy creation of TBOMS, using the Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA) and from this get regression test scopes in order to qualify our testing even better than we do today. We also look at the Scope and Effort Analyzer (SEA), but will have to have the basics in place first. Like with any other tool you need to be aware that you have to make some company decisions regarding structure etc. in Solution Manager. I have previously been using only Solution Manager for Test Management - it has everything you need for daily management and reporting, and the implementation of CBTA will hopefully bring us back to using SAP standard tools

Best Regards

Tina Berg Laursen

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing the information.

Good to hear  & Good luck ! Happy Automating.

Thanks,

Aj