cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP 7.2 download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I understand that there is not a downloadable version of ASAP V8. Does anyone know how to get to the downloadable version of ASAP 7.2? All the links I find either take me to the web version for V8 or they don't anymore.

Thanks, Chuck

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chuck,

you can download ASAP 7.2 or any other roadmap directly from SAP Solution Manager tool. SAP publishes only the latest release of ASAP in Service Marketplace. When we released ASAP 8 we took down the ASAP 7.2 distribution from SMP.

Most of the previous versions of ASAP are available in SAP Solution Manager - transaction RMMAIN allows you to generate HTML extract similar to the extracts published prior to ASAP 8 release.

Hope this helps.

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once downloaded is there any special instructions for activating ASAP methodology for local / off-line use?

Joe

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

the process is very simple - unzip the ZIP file with the methodology in its entirety to your drive and access the top most index.htm file to open the methodology in the browser. You may need to use browser like Firefox that works best for offline viewing and does not require special security settings.

This document provides details - How-to install HTML version of ASAP Roadmap (requires access to Service Marketplace).

Jan

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jan.  Excuse my ignorance, but what is the actual transaction or steps to download the roadmaps from SMP within Solution Manager.  I have checked the RM* transactions, the workcenters and no luck finding that.   Seems like an obvious finding, but not for me.

Thanks,

Juan

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

sorry for the confusion. The ASAP methodology for Solution Manager comes with the ST-ICO content packages / add-ons for SAP Solution Manager. Your technical team will need to download them and install them to your SAP Solution Manager.

The materials on SAP Service Marketplace are for view only.

Best Regards, Jan