Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Inspection 09

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have gone through the sdn site related to this topic. but didnt get any useful input.

We have material stock with batches. how i can get Inspection lot automatically after every 15 days, but i dont want to distrub current setting use for material.

Setting which i did is - Material Master - Inspection type 09

Inspection Plan - Assign

Batch creation date is 26.06.2013. When run QA07, system is giving --No batches have been found for processing

Message no. QV509

Kindly Guide, how to map this...

Regards,

Babar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following conditions are required to have the inspection lot created automatically when the transaction QA07 is executed.

1) Inspection type '09' should be activated.

2) Inspection plan with usage '9' should be created.

3) Total shelf life(TSL) field and inspection interval field should be maintained.

When the batch is received initially then SLED and Next inspection date(NID) are updated automatically (SLED = Manufacturing date + TSL) and (NID = Manufacturing date + Inspec. Interval). Now one catch here is that SLED always have an edge on Inspection date so Inspection date should always be kept few days lesser then TSL, otherwise as the SLED is reached first stock will be moved to block status without considering settings shown in below screen shot. Can also give the number of days prior to inspection date when the inspection lot be printed by specifying days in initial run in days.

Hopefully this may help you.

igor_mihailisin
Explorer
0 Kudos

A further condition is that there are no open physical inventory documents on the batch (MCHB-SPERC must be BLANK )

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's hard to say.  It depends on what settings you used in QA07 for one.  What was the open window you used for recurring inspection in QA07?

Also, what is the next inspection date shown in MSC3n for the batch?  The program works against that date in the batch record. My guess is that value has not been calculated or is not what you are expecting. 

FF

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Just want to ask one basic questions. For automatically creation of Inspection lot for batches.Following are the settings.

1. Material Master- 09 activated.

2. Inspection Plan - 9 created.

3. Inspection Interval, If i maintained 1 day, then it will create Inspection lot after 1 days?

4. QA07- material, Plant & batch and Check Inspection stock to Lot creation.

Apart from this, any other setting required to triggere auto lot after 1 day..

regards

babar

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Any reply on this....

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you have the right values.  You should also but in a "1" in the "window" on the QA07 report.

And if you are testing with older batches, you have to manually update the next inspection date in the batch record as it is only calculated when you create the batch.   Updating the material master does no cause it to go back and update the field in the batch record.  Once empty, always empty.

FF