Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I received an error I never came across before:

Check results for process LOADING ZPAK_... in chain .. :

Message no. RSPC135

Process type LOADING is only released for use in BW standard client

Message no. RSPC125

The IP was active. The PC was not active, but could be manually activated.

The IP was not transported, just the PC, which failed to activate due to this error.

Importing with overwrite originals  did not help.

Does anyone have any idea please?

Thanks

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One workaround:

Goto RSA1-->Administration tab--> Click on Process Chains-->Goto Settings on Top-->Maintain process types -->Select the LOADING process type, go to extreme right of the record. You will find BW only Column. Please un check this and save on top.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the response. I must admit I did not expect a useful answer at all.

I cannot change this setting as it requires system opening. I cannot transport it, as it is in SAP namespace.

Based on the FM behind the PC check during activation this setting will work, however it will just bypass an existing problem since I do not have the problem on TST server (where the setting is equal to PRD), only on PRD.

Thus I will open an OSS message.

Kind Regards,

Martin

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that my workaround has given you a temporary relief at least. Wait to hear from SAP..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

heming1
Explorer
0 Kudos

This error always means you have not completed this setup - Create Destination for Import Post-Processing

Do these steps in your BW test (Prod.) system productive client:
- SPRO

- Display SAP Reference IMG

- SAP NetWeaver

- Business Warehouse

- Transport Settings

- Create Destination for Import Post-Processing

The related RFC connection with the description "BW Client for After Import" should be showing in SM59. You will have the BW itself RFC name as well that was created the BW source system for itself.

After the RFC "BW Client for After Import", your transport importing should be fine.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kuma,

Seems like Loading process steps may not be in available on your bw server. do the above settings as suggested by mate.

Adding one more step:

Go To RSA1, process chains, select any one process chain, then menu bar, Settings --> process types---> loading process type(see in descprtion column) and uncheck column "BW only"

Please check this link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1158038

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if there are any Scheduling option defined in the Schedule tab of the Infopackage?

Prathish