cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM 3.0 opm_source entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created opm_sources entries on our recent SPM 3.0 install.  After creating an entry for the buyer datasource I tested the system using ssa_helper_program - what is on my install and I get the buyer entry is wrong and will not be able to load data.

Here is technical name of the DS : Z_SADSZERPBUYER

ECC client name : SDVCLNT410

What should be my opm_source entry for this datasource

I tried SDVCLNT410##Z_SADSZERPBUYER  source name = BUYER_DS  upload type = BUYER  source_type = DS, but this was invalidated in the ssa_helper_program.

I get this error :

Data source SDVCLNT410##Z_SADSZERPBUYER configured incorrectly; the issues are:

Data Source Z_SADSZERPBUYER does not exist; you can create it in transaction RSA1.

@1D@ You cannot load data until this is configured.

How would I correct this entry ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sakhujanikhil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

I am also facing the same issue. Could you please guide me as to how you were able solve the issue.

Thanks,

Nikhil

bidisha_tripathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

Check in Bw system the data source is replicated properly and is active.

try coping the datasource from source system because a small spelling mistake can cause this issue.

Check the system and client.

Create a infopackage for the data source.

check your entries

SOURCE ID:   T90CLNT090##Z_SADSERPBUYER

SOURCE NAME    BUYER T90CLNT090

UPLOAD TYPE    BUYER

SOURCE TYPE    DS

Regards,

bidisha tripathi

bidisha_tripathi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

to reply to your followingquestion which you asked me in mail,:

Only for supplier and category I get the NOKEY and duplicate errors as attached.

Can you let me know how would I take care of these errors.

And to answer your query i would like to know which catagory and supplier you are loading?

if its source system supplier and source system catagory then use upload type LSUPPLIER.

1. LSUPPLIER – To load raw data ( all fields other than cleansed supplier field 0XARSUPPL) into the info
object 0XALOCSUPP. This type should be used to load the local supplier file
coming from ERP.

and for loading cleansed supplier you have to either get the cleansed data from DEC or your ERP system should have cleansed data..

DEC sends two files and the it should be loaded with

2.     C_LSUPPLIER – To load cleansed data (field 0XARSUPPL) into the infoobject 0XALOCSUPP. This type
should be used to load the local supplier file coming from DEC.

3.     SUPPLIER – To load the information to cleansed supplier 0XASUPPLIER infoobject. This type should
be use to load the cleansed supplier information coming from DEC.

These are the types to be used
when the normal process ERP-SPM-DEC-SPM is followed.

Hope i answered your question.

if you have further questions please update in SDN so this thread can be tracked by others also for similar issues.

Give points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

bidisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

Please check if the data source is replicated properly into BW system and also select upload type with English version as well as there could be multiple versions for this, Check if you are using the right client while mentioning in the OPM_SOURCES table.

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath