Business is using MD07 for collective Stock Requirment List
They will enter MRP controller and Plant then get into the final screen
Now they are getting the Materials related to MRP controller and Plant combination and its MRP elements
For example let us take one material "ROH1" this is procured from five vendors and this is having five purchase orders from five vendors
ROH1 - PO1 (vendor1)
- PO2 (vendor2)
- PO3 (vendor3)
Now the Business requirement is :
They will not review Vendor 1, Vendor 2 most of the times
So the MRP controller want to exclude those PO1, PO2 from the stock requirement list and display only PO3,PO4 and PO5
Any solution is available
If you want to exclude one specific PO from the stock requirements list you should create an implementation of BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA.
If you need a more flexible entry of parameters to call MD07, you can check report RMMD07NEW. This report can be used as a template for you to create your own screen to call MD07.
Thanks for your solution . It is working and available in ECC6.0
I am facing two issues. Apart from that this is good solution.
1) If one material have single vendor the filtering is working fine.if one material having multiple vendor then in stock Requirment List I am getting both purchase requests even though I have filtered with one vendor. I already expected this.
Performace side it is taking some long time if we filter with Vendor
Is any transaction available for this Program . I couldnot find through whereused list .
You can remove a purchase order from the results using the already suggested BAdI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA.
Please also take a look on the following comment from program RMMD07NEW source code:
* The report RMMD07NEW provides an EXAMPLE for a user-specific
* entrance to the collective display MD07/MS07 of stock requirements
* lists for one or more plants.
* The new report includes a new selection function module with
* REMARK: The ranges should be set in a suitable way to avoid
* performance problems because of a selection range, that
* is too large !!!
It means that the performance is a price to pay for a more flexible selection screen. Nevertheless, this program is only an example. You can copy it and optimize it for better performance. Since it is only an example, there is no transaction for the program, but you can create one at SE93.
check the filter options provided in MD04/MD07 and also you can define your filter in customizing.
check this link: