cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Crystal Reports + Delphi XE4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, my name is Leandro Bonato and i work with programming in Corporartion ADAMI S / A - Wood, from City Hunter - Santa Catarina - Brazil, however we use Delphi 6 now, and will buy the new version of Delphi XE4 also updating our development tools will buy SAP Crystal Reports, where we have done the budget too, but we did a download of the new version of Delphi Build XE4, to test and make the migration of current systems developed internally, also did download a trial version SAP Crystal Reports, where we can not make an integration between the two applications, however did research on how to use both tools and saw that there may be some component that makes this integration between the two applications, to know if there is the possibility of integration, if there are any plans for this integration or even some component that makes this integration, in order to make a correct purchase of two applications. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no integration into Delphi VCL component any more. Only option is to move to our .NET components. You can get them from this link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports-for-visual-studio

On the left see the download links.

This will integrate into Delphi Prism.

See this blog also:

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having to deploy the entire .Net framework in order to include Crystal Reports is extremely bloating.  as far as I understand, the crystal reporting engine doesn't need .Net but .Net is just used to wrap it into interface-able controls.   We've used crystal reports for over 15+ yeas and now the .Net requirement is the only reason we are probably going to be dropping it.   Are there any possibilities for continuing to use crystal reports in our apps without needing .Net?

Answers (0)