Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 Enhancement to add button & collumn

vinay_pasalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add new button & column for enhancing the MD04 screen.

User exit

EXIT_SAPMM61R_001 & EXIT_SAPLM61R_001 can be used for this. Now in my scenario, this user exit have already been implemented.

Also all the 3 buttons available for customization for the use have been utilised.

Can you please tell me if addition of  4th user defined button & collumn is possible & pointers to add the same if possible.

There is option in the menu of MD04 output screen-> Settings-> User exit Periods-> 3 Definable buttons.

Can you please tell me how Can I use those..

Thanks

Vinay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vinay_pasalkar
Participant

Hi,

My issue is solved.

There are two ways to Enhance the MD04 screen to add three buttons & collumns.

1. User Exit Approach: Using the above user exit, we can add the maximum 3 button & collumns to the MD04 screen.

2. BADI: BADI MD_ADD_COL_EZPS can be used for the same. The new Buttons added will be shown in the  output screen-> Settings->User Exit Period Option on the MD04 screen.

This BAdI replaces SAP enhancement M61X0002. As soon as an active BAdI implementation exists, the existing implementation of user exits EXIT_SAPLM61R_001 and EXIT_SAPMM61R_001 is no longer executed.

Therefore we can maximum three buttons & collumns only on the MD04 screen.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

vinay_pasalkar
Participant

Hi,

My issue is solved.

There are two ways to Enhance the MD04 screen to add three buttons & collumns.

1. User Exit Approach: Using the above user exit, we can add the maximum 3 button & collumns to the MD04 screen.

2. BADI: BADI MD_ADD_COL_EZPS can be used for the same. The new Buttons added will be shown in the  output screen-> Settings->User Exit Period Option on the MD04 screen.

This BAdI replaces SAP enhancement M61X0002. As soon as an active BAdI implementation exists, the existing implementation of user exits EXIT_SAPLM61R_001 and EXIT_SAPMM61R_001 is no longer executed.

Therefore we can maximum three buttons & collumns only on the MD04 screen.

Thanks