Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP page error.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I just started working on BSP and I am trying to create a logon page for vendor side using BSP.I followed http://scn.sap.com/people/sergio.ferrari2/blog/2007/04/06/bsphowto--customizing-the-design-of-system...

this thread.But while executing I am getting this error.

BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/zvendor_logon/default.htm?sap-client=120&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

I am not able to understand this error.Many of you have got such kind of requirement.Can any one help me with better process step by step or with screen shots.Also can you please help me out to resolve this error.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

Did you test it in SE80 itself. ?

ie. in SE80 Right Click and Test ?

1.  Go to SICF and verify the SErvices are Activated.

2.  Did your BSP application contain  main.htm  or default.htm  or initial.htm.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I checked in SE80.

The login page is not coming through the above blog.And my BSP page contains default.htm.

Do you have any idea how to customize this sap logon page through BSP.If you have any document or any links.

Regards,

Gaurav

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in SIFC -  Is your service is active.?

The meaning of the above message is :

BSP Exception: The object default.htm in the URL / sap / bc / bsp / sap / zvendor_logon / default.htm sap-client = 120 & sap-sessioncmd = open is not valid?.

1.  SE80

2.  select your application  zvendor_logon.

3. Right click - activate again

4. Right click - Test                   ---- What is the error it shows?   If not is it working fine?

If error,  go to SICF

Virtual Host --> SAP --> bc --> bsp --> sap --> find your zvendor_logon.

Right click -> check if it is active or

Regards,

Venkat

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I got it done.Through SE80 I am able to see hello world with a button.But when I am checking through SICF its still giving the same error.I also checked and its activated.Now the concern is as given in blog I implemented the same.But when I am trying to test from SE80 I am not able to see the sap logon screen.Its directly showing the page with hello world.Why am I not able to view the logon page.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member591160
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm facing something like this.

I created my new BSP z in client 120 (development) but I needed to run my BSP in client 150 where my data is stored.

I was able to show login page in client 120 running bsp application from SE80 and SICF transaction but not able in client 150. I just got your error about default.htm page.

Then i proved another standard BSP with same login logic and i entered the application without neither user nor pass. Then I logoff from BSP standard and tried in new BSP and now i got the loging page.

So I think there's something about logoff in new BSP  that is not working fine and from second login the user is still connected from first time and login page is taking this info for not showing up and going direct to default.htm (default.htm in my case).

And i guess that clients are not related to this issue because my user does not exist in client 120 so this one never gets connected. But in client 150 the user exists and then comes all stuff before explained.

i hope it can be helpful for u.