Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Communications

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have been observing that "Communications" are actually updating quite lately. I am able to see the replies before the communications notifies me. Why is this late response? It seems to be serious issue, to be addressed asap.

How to become a SCN Moderator?

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

this issue has been resolved by today, when we applied a fix for our activity engine. Apologies for this taking a bit longer then it should have.

Best,

Oliver

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

Seems like lot of bugs in scn now days, even though no solution yet. am also seeing this kind of issue over weeks.

Very late updated threads under activity.

read threads again going back unread threads.

As stated Vivek, at reputation tab its show one activity(likes,helpful ans) repeatedly 3 times.

Looking ahead from SCN support team.

Thanks

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As noted on other threads, there have been some issues with delayed receipt of communications inbox messages lately.  IT is working on resolving it ASAP. Some days/times are better than others.

It was first noticed and reported here: Synchronization issues? how to mark a discussion permanently as read?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I've added this issue to : COMM-2390 Delayed receipt of communications notifications

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Yeah you are correct.

I have also observed that communications are very slow and sometimes they are missed too.

And there is something wrong with even Reputation History tab.

If someone has liked my blog then sometimes i see the same thing being mentioned 3 times...

I have observed this couple of times already especially after the activity tab started showing notifications.

Regards,

Vivek