cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Portal ess and mss links not opening in portal 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using portal 7.3 with integrated wdabap ess role .

But the issue is I am able to view the ess wdabap overview page and able to all the service.

when i am clicking on personnel file or when trying to create leave request by clicking the links its not opening the page and showing javascript error . .

please find the attachment for the error .

Its working fine the application in se80 ,I am able to open the links in backend .

Please provide what all the required settings still I need to do .

Awaiting for quick response..

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepika,

Kindly check the authorizations and make sure the user which you are log in to portal are having relavent below  authorizations in Su01 t -code:

SAP_ESSUSER_ERP

SAP_EMPLOYEE_IN_ESS_WDA_1

s_service

s_rfc

p_pernr

plog

p_orgin

p_orgincon

p_hap_doc

Regards,

JWALA,

ESS MSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

This is the error on IE 8 I am getting when I am trying to open ESS and MSS links in portal .

Please find the attachment .

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; AskTbORJ/5.15.23.36191)

Timestamp: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:17:02 UTC

Line: 17

Char: 2

Code: 0

URI: http://119.226.159.13:51000/com.sap.portal.pagebuilder/html/EmptyDocument.html

URI: http://119.226.159.13:51000/com.sap.portal.pagebuilder/html/EmptyDocument.html

can you please help me out how to rectify this browser error ...

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Is it working in other browsers like chrome or firefox?

Did you try to view the Portal in IE compatibility View?

If not You can try adding you Portal in Compatibility mode for IE

Thanks and Regards,

Suman I Kurian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The issue is resolved by changing the protocol to HTTP in the SAP ECC as well as in portal system object .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain where are the changes made.. I have similar issue. All the services are visible, but when i try to click on Create Leave Request or other link to navigate further its not opening the link.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Holger1
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please provide some more details what you have changed?

We have the same issue beside Leave Request is working while all other services show a blank page....

Thanks

Holger

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Please check if BP common parts is deployed. Also check if JCo are configured correctly.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its already deployed ,but these are wdabap services why we need JCO activation to open WDABAP Services in portal .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika