cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo namespace issue.

vijay_chanchlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

While using the wizard to replace the application along with its DO conents to the customer namespace , I am getting two errors which are as follows.

I have referred to the link http://scn.sap.com/people/jemin.tanna/blog/2013/05/17/syclo-extension-first-steps for basic configuration steps for Syclo in the backend.

Could anyone please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting...it works fine in my system...please try with Z_JT , ZJTSMW*..not sure what is the policy defined in your system.

vijay_chanchlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tried all these variations as well but the same issue still remains.

Could you please help me over where this namespace configuration must have been assigned in the system so that I could check what is the correct prefix that can be assigned for the objects to be saved in the customer namespace.

Thanks for the help btw.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIjay,

I would not know this config...its basis stuff...well try creating a backend Report with this name...if still gives an issue.....please contact your system admin...or share with me the system details(benefits of being in same complany)

vijay_chanchlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jemin,

I am still stuck on the same issue.

Could you please confirm whether I am using the right approach.

The screen that you have showed on your basic configuration steps for Syclo is the one which shows one of the DO's being copied.

I guess we have to copy the entire application into the Z-namespace.

So,I clicked on 'ConfigPanel Home' button on the above mentioned screen and then 'Mobile Application Configuration' option.

From there I tried to copy the Entire application into the Z namespace with all of its components which is resulting into an error.Is this the right approach?

Moreover,

In the screen that you have showed you are using a Z exchange object which I dont think I have created in the tutorial prior to that step and hence it is not coming in the dropdown menu for me.

Could you please help me on both these things.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay...this only meas one thing...ur current system settings are for standard sap development...

please dont use Z namespace...use for example SAP_WORK_MANAGER_53_ZJT

and also for all objects replace SWM53_ with SWM53_JT and I am sure it will work

Answers (0)