cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCISE PROBLEM in GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,  I already checked all the post related to this but unable to get the solution.  Problem: I am using TAXINN procedure... BED value is floating in GRN but ECS & SECESS value is not automatically in GRN.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you checking in header level or item level.

if it is item level check in excise duty tab not in excise item .

Please share your migo screen and Po taxes screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find attached GRN screen shot.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you are receiving goods into GR blocked stock with 103 Movement type.

Please note that you should not Capture or Capture & Post the Excise invoice for 103 Movement type. It should be Captured or Captur & Post with 105 Movement type only.

Ensure you have assigned the 105 movement type in excise relavance table J_1IMVMT.

If you still face the same problem then do share your PO taxes tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still problem not resolved:

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no other configuration required than we suggested.

Ensure you have maintained the required condition types in J_1IEXCDEFN table as said in my previous message.

Ensure you have maintained JEX1, JHX1 in J_1IEXCDEF table.

Ensure you have maintained the required condition types against GRPO in J_1ITRNACC table for BED, ECS and SECess conditions.

Check the above and let us know your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not resolved....but all entries are correct...

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have already suggested the required configuration. You must ensure the same. Create a new purchase order and then check. If still facing the same problem then raise a message to OSS.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be a configuration issue. Check below configuration settings,

1) SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Account Determination - Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

Here check whether you have maintained BED, ECS and SEcess for GRPO excise transaction type,

2) SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Maintain Excise Defaults

Here check whether you have maintained condition types for BED, ECS and SEcess,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still same problem...check all the configuration.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I seen your PO taxes screenshot. The duty value of ECS and SEcess is less than 0.5, so in GR system is rounding the value to zero. Take a higher value in PO (For ex. 10000) and then check in MIGO. Also, in your above screenshot, configuration setting for SEcess (RG23 AT1) is missing for GRPO. Add this entry as i explained in my previous screen shot, then check in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not resolved.....

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the above setting you need to maintain below setting for RG23 AT1 (SEcess),

Also, maintain high PO price (For ex. 10,000) and check again in GR. Ensure ECS and SEcess values in PO are greater than 1.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Space: Internationalization and Unicode for CIN related/relevant issues & information.

SO, discussion moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to Internationalization and Unicode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please refer to your PO first. Check tax code in invoice tab at item detail level. For the tax code see whether education cess and secondary education cess is maintained i.e condition type zsec and zsse is appearing or not. If they are appearing, they are surely gonna reflect in GRN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,  Conditions are reflecting in PO but not in GRN...

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether condition records has been maintained as 100% for the statistical conditions like JHX1 for the CESS and Ecess in FV11.

Also, check whether the excise defaults has been maintained correctly in the path SPO-Logistic Gen- Tax on goods - India - Basic Settings-Determination of excise dut - mainatin excise defaults.  Here you maintain the statistical condition types foe Cess & Ecess.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still problem not resolved...

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your PO taxes screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you specified the condition types of CESS and SHCESS with an Unique Classification under the following path:

SPRO > Logistics General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Condition Based Excise Determination > Classify Condition Type

/M

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO > Logistics General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Condition Based Excise Determination > Classify Condition Type-----------  Assigned in classify condition type but still values are not floating in GRN.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you have the following settings/ conditions (may be copy of them) in the said path or table J_1IEXCDEFN.

JEC1 -  ECSSETOFFP

JEC2  - ECSINVENTP

JEX1  - ECSSETOFFT

JEX2  - ECSINVENTT

JHX1  - AT1SETOFFT

JHX2  - AT1INVENTT

JSEI  -  AT1INVENTP

JSEP  - AT1SETOFFP